Cross Promotion – The seldom used money saver!
Have you participated in a cross-promotion with another business and if not, why not?
You must have connections with other businesses that you could organize a cross-promotion with and as a result expand the reach of your business.
Some of the benefits to be had:
- Present in a different manner than usual.
- Partner with a reputable business which will enhance the reputation of your business and vice versa.
- Reduce your expenses for a promotion by sharing the costs.
- An opportunity to introduce your promotion partners clientele to your product or service.
- Create brand awareness for your business by partnering with a recognized service/business in the market area.
How Do I get Started?
- Create a plan with your Promo Partner.
- Designate responsibilities, know who is doing what, what the total budget will be, what is being offered by each business.
- Select a target market that is beneficial to your business and to your promo partner.
- Ensure each partner is aware of everything going on, The Best Surprise is No Surprise.
- Once the promotion is over it is time to dissect, perform an analysis.
- How did it go with your promo partner, does he/she play well with others?
- What did you feel worked well and what not so much?
- And the number one question, was it profitable?
This is a great way to maximize your promo dollars, but it must be done effectively. Like every part of your business development, the most important step is to Create A Plan.
Call Jim Norwood To Get Started Today